My Top Ten Movies

I realize that I like watching movies although I'm not a huge moviegoers :D
Thus, I tried to make a list of my fave movies of all time. Actually it's not really 10 movies since there are some trilogies on the list. And apparently, I can't decide which movie in which number, except for top three. (I'm quite sure for the top three!)

Here there are:
1. To Kill A Mockingbird (1962) - the best :D a film based on Harper Lee's book.
2. The Lord of the Ring (trilogy) - based on JRR Tolkien's book.
3. Star Wars saga (especially Star Wars IV: A New Hope and Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)
4. You've Got Mail - I want to have a bookshop around the corner because of watching this movie.
5. Kill Bill vol. 1 and 2 - a lil' bit cruel but I like it
6. The Sixth Sense - woww .. do not watch this movie alone!
7. The Bourne trilogy and The Godfather - tied - hmmm ... maybe it should be placed in number 5.
8. The Shawshank Redemption and Dead Poets Society
9. Sabrina (Harrison Ford's version) not Audrey Hepburn's version (1954)
I've watched both of the movies and I think Ford's version is better :D
10. The Bucket List and August Rush
If you love traveling, The Bucket List is a must see movie. About August Rush, some people maybe won't put this movie as their top ten, but for me this is worth to be placed in my top ten list.

See, the list is more than ten :D Maybe there are some movies that I forget. So, the list will get longer and longer :D

Two pictures below are taken from "To Kill A Mockingbird".




2011/02

3 comments:

  1. I love movies, too!
    I'll check "TO KILL A M ockingbird".
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keiichi, thanks for visiting my blog.
    Just check that movie and you'll find a great classic movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalamualaikum,
    sudah lama saya tidak berkunjung ke blog Anda
    ternyata postingan demi postingan semakin menarik saja
    saya merasa sangat ketinggalan tidak mengikuti update postingan Anda :)
    semoga kunjungan saya kali ini kembali mempererat silaturahmi
    ohya, sekedar mengingatkan, banyak postingan baru di blog saya
    saya tunggu komentar Anda di kangmusa.com
    terima kasih banyak atas postingan yang bermanfaat ini
    wassalam

    kangmusa

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave your comment here. Don't forget to put your name ... Anonymous is not recommended. Thanks :)